Turn a plain review into an exciting GAME!!!
Grab your task cards, review questions or vocabulary words, go to your desktop computer and click on the following link: http://people.uncw.edu/ertzbergerj/ppt_games.html
This site by Watson College of Education at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, features:
- Whole Class Games designed to involve the entire class at the same time, for use in a classroom setting where the teacher has their computer hooked up to a projector or large screen TV.
- Individual Games, designed to be used 1:1 computer and student. Just input your questions, and the template has built in many games around them. As the student answer your questions the mini games get harder.
- Games Requiring No Preparation - Some downloadable templates are fully functional ready to play, you just grab your vocabulary or review questions and put the game up on the screen.
- Board Game Templates in Microsoft Word
- Bingo Card Generator in Microsoft Excel Version 2003 or higher for Windows.
Some games have YouTube tutorials, like Horse Race or Beach Rally:
Many features are free. But, there is an upgrade to the Premium Website available for $19.99.