Explore MTBoS January 2016 Blogging Initiative

In 2015, with almost no training or knowledge, I jumped in the middle of blogging with both feet.  I thought the skills necessary to be successful were innate, native, intuitive.  They aren't!  At least, not for me!  This year, there will some exciting changes for my blog as I seek to master everything there is to know about blogging.  While I won't learn everything,  I will apply everything I do learn to the Inspired Interventionist ..

To get started:


I, Betsy Bucy at the Inspired Interventionist, resolve to blog in 2016 in order to open my classroom up and share my thoughts with other teachers. I hope to accomplish this goal by participating in the      January 2016 Blogging Initiative hosted by Explore MTBoS.  
You, too, can still join in on this exciting adventure!  All you have to do is dust off your blog and get ready for the first prompt to arrive January 10th!
I hope you'll stay tuned for the posts to follow - I'll be sharing my favorite apps, games, activities, and processes.  There will be a lot of resources, free to use, in the hopes that they will be useful to you.  Thanks for letting me share!

                                                                                    

2 comments

  1. I love your new blog! It looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate it. If you think the articles will be useful, I hope you'll consider following!!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.